2018 Travel Ball and All Star Baseball/Softball FAQ
How Does a Travel Ball Photo Program Work?
- No charge to your league and we come to you!
- Parents choose their players background and anything they want to order
- Coaches pick the banner design and size
- A team representative coordinates the quantity of framed team panoramic prints to determine banner and panoramic discounts
- Sponsorship program help available
- All photos taken individually and digitally composited into individual and team photos
- Once a player is photographed, they are free to leave; no waiting for team picture!
- Professional lighting and modifiers, along with trained staff are onsite at every photo day
- Contact us to schedule – call, text, email or website
What Banner Choices are Available?
- Coaches choose from a 60+ design catalog – most designs matched to team colors
- Vinyl banners with grommets for hanging – choice of 3x6 or 4x8
- Option for discount on banners with purchase of Team Panoramic Prints
- Info on bottom of banner includes player’s names & numbers and sponsor logos or names
Parents Pick Photo Background and Place Order
- Multiple modern, sport-specific designs available to choose from
- Parents choose what they want to order with no obligation to purchase a package
- All players need to be photographed for team photo/banner regardless if purchasing
- Coordinator/one person to gather the number of team panoramics parents are ordering so everyone knows the discounted price on panoramics and banners
League Picture Day Coordinator
- One person to be the main contact for the league; work with us to coordinate picture day schedule, distribute order forms (also available electronically) to coaches & parents; coordinate delivery of orders to coaches
- We reward our team coordinator with discounted or free product (depending on size of league)
Unique Product: SportsPress Book
- Each player is the STAR of their own magazine
- Printed on professional photographic paper
- Multiple backgrounds to choose from
- No more loose prints
What is a Framed Panoramic Team Prints and how do you get the discount?
- 8x24 framed panoramic team pictures with glass and an easel back for desktop display
- Framed print matches team banner (without sponsor logos and player names) to provide a memory you will want to display in your home and office!
- We price our framed panoramic prints to reduce in cost the more ordered. They are time consuming to design initially and we pass on volume purchase pricing when you buy more – see order form for the discount pricing
- We also discount the banner pricing the more you buy framed pano prints, win-win for you and your league!
How to coordinate the banner and multi pano purchase to get discounts
- Order forms available to capture player, team and sponsor information for your banner
- Coordinator/one person to gather the number of team panoramics parents are ordering so everyone knows the discounted price on panoramics and banners and are committing to that number
- Option to purchase panoramic prints individually or as one group purchase
Online Ordering after Picture Day
- Approximately 2-3 weeks after Photo Day, your league’s photos will be uploaded on to our website, www.LenshotbyJeff.shootproof.com where player’s pictures will be available for purchase
- Photos will be the same pose and background from picture day
- Photos ordered online will be shipped directly to customer’s home
- Not all products available online, including no team photos. Note: online prices are higher
- We have programs to help your league raise money to offset your costs of equipment, travel and other expenses. For example, in our SportsPress photo books, leagues can sell ads to area businesses and sponsors. Ads can be in the form of coupons. Coupon pages will be printed at no extra cost to your league, and the coupons will be directly printed into each players’ purchased SportsPress photo book. All artwork must be supplied ready to print, or we can design at additional cost
- Leagues – show your appreciation to sponsors by including their logos on team banner
- Leagues can decide the amount to ask for each sponsorship level. 100 percent of all sponsorship money goes directly to your league
Traditional Rec Leagues
- A minimum number of teams does apply
- Traditional on-the-field or digitally composited options available
- Need a league contact to work with us – coordinate picture day, distribute order forms
- LenShot by Jeff photographs all sports, including softball, soccer, volleyball, football, hockey, lacrosse, basketball, wrestling, swimming and more!
- Don’t forget events such as school plays, cub scouts, gymnastics, cheer and more!
Delivery and Turnaround Time
- Orders are delivered directly to a league contact person, which will be boxed and labeled by team, or for a per-order mailing charge, orders can be shipped directly to parents
- Orders will be securely packaged and labeled, ready to be handed to coaches or a team parent within 15-18 days after banner approval
Attending a League or Board meeting
- Our owner frequently attends League Board Meetings – we will do a presentation on what offers are available to your league – we will explain how photo day works, bring samples and describe what types of products available to parents beyond the usual prints and trinkets, answer any questions you may have on how we can provide a professional, organized and fun photo day
- Fundraising opportunities can be discussed with multiple options available
- We know that players and parents want a successful photo day with friendly, knowledgeable photo staff, many fun and innovative products to choose from and create a memory to last a lifetime!
- We respect coaches’ time and run your photo day quickly and efficiently and staff to minimize wait times!!